100 Ways to Say I Love You

Here are 100 different ways to say "I Love You"


1 I love you truly, madly, deeply
2 Take me, I’m yours
3 XOXO
4 You rock my world
5 I adore you
6 I’m blinded by your beauty
7 I am lost without you
8 I fancy the pants off you
9 You own my heart
10 I want a lifetime with you
11 I dreamt of a love like this
12 I finally understand the meaning of love songs
13 I love you more than chocolate
14 Our love is epic
15 Me & you, together forever
16 I will always share the remote
17 TLF XOXO
18 I’m nuts about you
19 You are my perfect match
20 I thought soul mates only existed in movies
21 You’re the one for me
22 You complete me
23 My heart skips a beat every time I think of you
24 I’m stuck on you
25 I need your love
26 You make me want to be a better person
27 I am lovingly yours
28 I’m head over heels for you
29 You are the sprinkles on the best sundae
30 I treasure you

31 You are my best friend
32 I <3 font="" u="">
33 I wanna hold your hand and never let go
34 You make me whole
35 I spell love Y.O.U.
36 You are my inspiration
37 I love every day I get to spend with you
38 I’m a fool for you
39 I love your smile
40 You are the love of my life
41 You hold the key to my heart
42 I wanna love you every day and every night
43 I love you to pieces
44 You are the best thing that ever happened to me
45 I’m yours forever
47 You make my knees go weak
48 I love you endlessly
49 You’re my sweet babboo
50 My heart is yours to keep
51 I love you to the moon and back
52 You put the happily in my ever after
53 You light up my life
54 I cherish you
55 Today, tomorrow and every day after – I am yours
56 You’re my lobster
57 If I could choose again and again, I’d still choose you
58 You are perfect
59 I’m crazy about you, baby
60 I love you more than milk loves cookies
61 I love you more than my iPad
62 I never believed that dreams come true until I met you
63 You are my one and only love
64 Honey, you are my sweetest thing
65 You make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy
66 Loving you is the easiest thing
67 You are never far from my mind, you are forever in my heart
68 You are my sun and stars
69 I only have eyes for you
70 You make my heart skip a beat

71 As you wish
72 You’re the only one for me
73 You mean the world to me
74 You make me believe in soul mates
75 Hold me forever
76 My love for you is eternal
77 You are irresistible
78 I’m wild about you
79 You make my heart happy
80 I thank God every day for making YOU
81 You are the greatest gift on earth
82 You are my cup of tea
83 My life was empty until I met you
84 I love you more than bacon
85 My heart beats only for you
86 Our love can conquer anything
87 Keep calm, my heart belongs to you
88 Be mine forever
89 I love you with all that I am
90 You make my life whole
91 You are my happily ever after
92 Every day is special because I get to spend it with you
93 You take my breath away
94 I love you beyond measure
95 You’re my boo
96 I’m batty about you
97 You’ve stolen my heart
98 We were made for each other
99 Be my Valentine forever and a day
100 I love you

Comments

  1. Interesting thnx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t Worry meaning in Urdu and Last week, the Indian publication Economic Times had reported that a Chinese refueller aircraft had landed in Skardu. The report had also claimed that India was also keeping a “vigilant eye” on Pakistani airbases in Azad Jammu and Kashmir and GB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.logicalbaat.com/
    https://www.logicalbaat.com/
    Mở link ngay tại cửa sổ này
    techguide.io
    https://www.logicalbaat.com/
    https://www.logicalbaat.com/
    Stressing the need for the inter-departmental coordination among human rights bodies, Razvi said the federal and provincial governments had to play an important role. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the SHRC had been receiving labour- related complaints, she said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment